A Passion for Breeding Friendly High Quality Alpacas
- Advance online reservation required.
- Tours run rain or shine or snow! Wear appropriate clothing! Winter tours will be held in the barn not in the pasture.
- Wear closed toe shoes (incl mud worthy boots if there's been rain/snow).
- This is a working ranch - children must be kept under close supervision.
- No Smoking, Vaping, e-Cigarettes.
- No pets. No public restrooms.
- No charge for children under 2 years old.
- Animal safety and needs come first. There is no guarantee that a specific alpaca will be available on any given day.
Due to limited tour availability and our ability to fill late openings, you may request to reschedule your tour for a different day/time up to 48 hours before the date/time of your appointment. After that time there will be no refunds. This includes late/no shows.